Sold Out Restock alertNumber of customers waiting for the product: : 1
Don’t be disappointed! This beautiful product is sold out but we are here to assist you. Join the pre-order list so that our MADISON Concierge team can prioritize you.
For jewelry: MADISON Concierge will contact you to set-up a preorder.
- each piece of our fine jewelry is hand made to order;
- jewelry lead time: 3-6 weeks;
- get in touch to discuss customization, sizing, insurance, fast shipping.
250 lei (TVA inclus)
Sold Out Restock alertAdd to Wishlist
Stay sterling. Specially formulated for grey and white strands, our illuminating shampoo undoes dullness and yellow tones, revealing softer, brighter, perpetually vibrant hair.
- Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
- Blend of Blue & Silver pigments brighten grey and silver hair, eliminate yellow tones and prevent discoloration.
- European Silver Fir Extract intensely hydrates to protect against pollution and free radical damage while preventing the signs of premature aging.
- Coconut and Corn-Derived Cleansers provide gentle cleansing without stripping natural oils and moisture.
- Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein binds to the most heavily damaged areas of the hair surface to restore structure and strength.
- Mallow Flower Extract hydrates and softens while supporting moisture balance within the shaft of the hair.
- Arctic Root Extract helps restore elasticity to improve hair’s texture
- Gently cleanses hair without drying
- Brightens grey and silver strands while eliminating yellow tones
- Softens and tames aging hair while improving elasticity
- Defends against environmental stress factors
- Protects and strengthens
- Dermatologist-tested, Formulated without parabens, sulfates or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free.